Fifty-two weeks to Python fluency
What would you do if you had full command of Python?
Maybe you already have a decent understanding of it...
...but wouldn’t you rather know exactly what to code in every situation? To just “know” how to solve any problem off the top of your head? (without spending hours scouring Stack Overflow or Google and rarely finding solutions that make sense)
Here are just some of the things you could do if you were fluent in Python:
- Deliver better and faster results at your job or for your clients
- Become an in-demand developer and get a satisfying, well-paying career
- Figure out solutions yourself instead of searching the Internet for someone else’s
- Write more readable and efficient code that’s a piece of cake to maintain
- Quickly translate your thoughts into code without getting stuck
- Unlock Python’s power for data science, machine learning, and deep learning
- Streamline your workflow and focus on creative solutions by automating time consuming tasks
- Have enough confidence to teach Python to new developers
- Develop your own personal projects that you’re passionate about